CCAA invites members of the Canadian Aviation and Aerospace industry and education community to consider working with CCAA on the CCAA Accelerated Assessment Project. We welcome responses to the following 2 RFPs and Request for Bids. Please forward this information to any colleagues or acquaintances who may be interested in bidding.
Please see the following documents on their website:
- RFP for Coordination of Development of Knowledge and Practical Examinations, for 7 Aviation and Aerospace Occupations
- RFP for Development of Online Tool for 7 Knowledge and 7 Practical Examinations, and Career Information Materials for Aviation and Aerospace Occupations
- RFP for Project Management for the CCAA Student Work Integrated Learning Program for Multidisciplinary Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
- Request for Bids for the Development of Knowledge and Practical Examinations for the Aviation and Aerospace Occupations of:
· Aircraft Interiors Technician
· Aircraft Maintenance Technician
· Aircraft Structures Technician
· Aviation Machinist
· Avionics Technician
· Composites Fabricator
· Gas Turbine Engine Technician
IMPORTANT: Bidders are welcome to bid on the knowledge and practical exam development for one, several, or all, of the above-mentioned occupations.
These RFP and Request for Bid documents can also be found on the CCAA Website here.